08247 Code Enforcement

Find 08247 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Wildwood Crest Code Enforcement 6101 Pacific Avenue Wildwood Crest NJ 08260 5.8 miles from 08247 609-522-3916

Cape May Code Enforcement 643 Washington Street Cape May NJ 08204 11.0 miles from 08247 609-884-9547

Dennis Township Code Enforcement 571 Dennisville-Petersburg Road Woodbine NJ 08270 13.9 miles from 08247 609-861-9706

Ocean City Construction Code Enforcement 115 East 12th Street Ocean NJ 08226 18.9 miles from 08247 609-398-2490

Margate City Code Enforcement 101 North Washington Avenue Margate NJ 08402 23.6 miles from 08247 609-822-4310

Pleasantville Code Enforcement 18 North 1st Street Pleasantville NJ 08232 27.4 miles from 08247 609-484-3633

Kent County Building Code Enforcement 555 South Bay Road Dover DE 19901 39.4 miles from 08247 302-744-2450

Lower Alloways Construction Code Enforcement 501 Locust Island Road Hancocks Bridge NJ 08038 47.8 miles from 08247 856-935-5441

Ocean City Building Code Enforcement 301 Baltimore Avenue Ocean City MD 21842 52.2 miles from 08247 410-289-8855

Laurel Code Enforcement Road 28A Laurel DE 19956 54.5 miles from 08247 302-875-4211

Woolwich Township Construction Code Enforcement 124 Woodstown Road Woolwich NJ 08085 54.9 miles from 08247 856-467-1445

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.