06762 Code Enforcement

Find 06762 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Bridgeport Housing Code Enforcement 752 East Main Street Bridgeport CT 06608 24.0 miles from 06762 203-576-7072

Winsted Code Enforcement 338 Main Street Winchester CT 06098 27.1 miles from 06762 860-379-3818

Southeast Town Code Enforcement 67 Main Street Brewster NY 10509 27.4 miles from 06762 845-279-8873

Norwalk Code Enforcement 125 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851 32.4 miles from 06762 203-854-7900

Enfield Housing Code Enforcement 100 High Street Enfield CT 06082 42.0 miles from 06762 860-253-6386

Westchester County Code Enforcement 1 Heady Street Cortlandt NY 10567 43.4 miles from 06762 914-734-1010

Poughkeepsie Code Enforcement 62 Civic Center Plaza Poughkeepsie NY 12601 43.4 miles from 06762 845-451-4007

Philipstown Code Enforcement 238 Main Street Cold Spring NY 10516 43.5 miles from 06762 845-265-3929

Brookhaven Code Enforcement 1 Independence Hill Farmingville NY 11738 47.7 miles from 06762 631-451-6161

Windham Housing Code Enforcement 979 Main Street Windham CT 06226 48.4 miles from 06762 860-465-3071

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 50.2 miles from 06762 413-787-6030

Patchogue Code Enforcement 15 Jennings Avenue Patchogue NY 11772 53.0 miles from 06762 631-475-1225

New Rochelle Housing Code Enforcement 90 Beaufort Place New Rochelle NY 10801 54.5 miles from 06762 914-654-2096

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.