06098 Code Enforcement

Find 06098 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Winsted Code Enforcement 338 Main Street Winchester CT 06098 860-379-3818

Enfield Housing Code Enforcement 100 High Street Enfield CT 06082 25.3 miles from 06098 860-253-6386

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 29.2 miles from 06098 413-787-6030

Hudson Code Enforcement 429 Warren Street Hudson NY 12534 41.3 miles from 06098 518-828-3133

Stephentown Code Enforcement 26 Grange Road Stephentown NY 12168 43.8 miles from 06098 518-733-6233

Catskill Village Code Enforcement 422 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 43.9 miles from 06098 518-943-6564

Poughkeepsie Code Enforcement 62 Civic Center Plaza Poughkeepsie NY 12601 46.7 miles from 06098 845-451-4007

Southeast Town Code Enforcement 67 Main Street Brewster NY 10509 47.5 miles from 06098 845-279-8873

Windham Housing Code Enforcement 979 Main Street Windham CT 06226 47.8 miles from 06098 860-465-3071

Hurley Code Enforcement 10 Wamsley Place Hurley NY 12443 50.4 miles from 06098 845-331-6882

Bridgeport Housing Code Enforcement 752 East Main Street Bridgeport CT 06608 53.5 miles from 06098 203-576-7072

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.