05059 Code Enforcement

Find 05059 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Lebanon Code Enforcement 51 North Park Street Lebanon NH 03766 8.8 miles from 05059 603-448-1524

Meredith Code Enforcement 41 Main Street Meredith NH 03253 46.4 miles from 05059 603-279-4538

Laconia City Code Enforcement 45 Beacon Street East Laconia NH 03246 48.6 miles from 05059 603-527-1293

Keene City Code Enforcement 3 Washington Street Keene NH 03431 49.2 miles from 05059 603-352-5440

Concord Code Enforcement 37 Green Street Concord NH 03301 53.6 miles from 05059 603-225-8580

Loudon Code Enforcement 8 Cooper Street Loudon NH 03307 54.2 miles from 05059 603-798-5584

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.