04930 Code Enforcement

Find 04930 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Skowhegan Code Enforcement 225 Water Street Skowhegan ME 04976 26.5 miles from 04930 207-474-6904

Bangor Code Enforcement 73 Harlow Street Bangor ME 04401 30.9 miles from 04930 207-992-4230

Brewer Code Enforcement 80 North Main Street Brewer ME 04412 31.4 miles from 04930 207-989-7790

Orrington Code Enforcement 29 Center Drive Orrington ME 04474 31.7 miles from 04930 207-825-3745

Orono Code Enforcement 59 Main Street Orono ME 04473 33.1 miles from 04930 207-866-5051

Old Town City Code Enforcement 150 Brunswick Street Old Town ME 04468 33.3 miles from 04930 207-827-3981

China Town Code Enforcement 571 Lakeview Drive China ME 04358 42.8 miles from 04930 207-445-3540

Farmington Town Code Enforcement 153 Farmington Falls Road Farmington ME 04938 47.9 miles from 04930 207-778-5874

Mt Vernon Code Enforcement 1997 North Road Mount Vernon ME 04352 49.0 miles from 04930 207-293-2636

Augusta City Code Enforcement 16 Cony Street Augusta ME 04330 54.0 miles from 04930 207-626-2368

Readfield Code Enforcement 8 Old Kents Hill Road Readfield ME 04355 54.6 miles from 04930 207-685-3290

Ellsworth Code Enforcement 1 City Hall Avenue Ellsworth ME 04605 55.2 miles from 04930 207-667-4910

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.