03461 Code Enforcement

Find 03461 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Keene City Code Enforcement 3 Washington Street Keene NH 03431 18.2 miles from 03461 603-352-5440

Merrimack Code Enforcement 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack NH 03054 27.3 miles from 03461 603-424-3531

Nashua Code Enforcement 229 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 27.8 miles from 03461 603-589-3100

Derry Code Enforcement 14 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 35.8 miles from 03461 603-432-6148

Worcester Code Enforcement 25 Meade Street Worcester MA 01610 36.4 miles from 03461 508-799-8534

Concord Code Enforcement 37 Green Street Concord NH 03301 39.2 miles from 03461 603-225-8580

Hampstead Code Enforcement 11 Main Street Hampstead NH 03841 42.9 miles from 03461 603-329-5846

Lawrence Code Enforcement 200 Common Street Lawrence MA 01840 43.4 miles from 03461 978-620-3130

Loudon Code Enforcement 8 Cooper Street Loudon NH 03307 45.9 miles from 03461 603-798-5584

Haverhill Housing Code Enforcement 4 Summer Street Haverhill MA 01830 47.5 miles from 03461 978-374-2325

Newton Housing Code Enforcement 492 Waltham Street Newton MA 02465 48.9 miles from 03461 617-552-7063

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 51.8 miles from 03461 413-787-6030

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.