02045 Code Enforcement

Find 02045 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Newton Housing Code Enforcement 492 Waltham Street Newton MA 02465 16.0 miles from 02045 617-552-7063

Lawrence Code Enforcement 200 Common Street Lawrence MA 01840 31.2 miles from 02045 978-620-3130

Haverhill Housing Code Enforcement 4 Summer Street Haverhill MA 01830 34.5 miles from 02045 978-374-2325

Central Falls Code Enforcement 580 Broad Street Central Falls RI 02863 36.7 miles from 02045 401-727-7460

Nashua Code Enforcement 229 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 42.4 miles from 02045 603-589-3100

Hampstead Code Enforcement 11 Main Street Hampstead NH 03841 42.4 miles from 02045 603-329-5846

Fall River Code Enforcement 1 Government Center Fall River MA 02720 42.5 miles from 02045 508-324-2504

Worcester Code Enforcement 25 Meade Street Worcester MA 01610 45.0 miles from 02045 508-799-8534

Derry Code Enforcement 14 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 45.6 miles from 02045 603-432-6148

Merrimack Code Enforcement 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack NH 03054 49.2 miles from 02045 603-424-3531

Newmarket Code Enforcement 186 Main Street Newmarket NH 03857 54.2 miles from 02045 603-659-8501

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.