01612 Code Enforcement

Find 01612 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Worcester Code Enforcement 25 Meade Street Worcester MA 01610 7.1 miles from 01612 508-799-8534

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 34.6 miles from 01612 413-787-6030

Newton Housing Code Enforcement 492 Waltham Street Newton MA 02465 36.1 miles from 01612 617-552-7063

Central Falls Code Enforcement 580 Broad Street Central Falls RI 02863 39.6 miles from 01612 401-727-7460

Nashua Code Enforcement 229 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 39.7 miles from 01612 603-589-3100

Enfield Housing Code Enforcement 100 High Street Enfield CT 06082 40.0 miles from 01612 860-253-6386

Windham Housing Code Enforcement 979 Main Street Windham CT 06226 42.9 miles from 01612 860-465-3071

Merrimack Code Enforcement 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack NH 03054 45.1 miles from 01612 603-424-3531

Keene City Code Enforcement 3 Washington Street Keene NH 03431 47.5 miles from 01612 603-352-5440

Lawrence Code Enforcement 200 Common Street Lawrence MA 01840 48.4 miles from 01612 978-620-3130

Derry Code Enforcement 14 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 50.7 miles from 01612 603-432-6148

Haverhill Housing Code Enforcement 4 Summer Street Haverhill MA 01830 54.7 miles from 01612 978-374-2325

Hampstead Code Enforcement 11 Main Street Hampstead NH 03841 55.2 miles from 01612 603-329-5846

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.