01501 Code Enforcement

Find 01501 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Worcester Code Enforcement 25 Meade Street Worcester MA 01610 4.4 miles from 01501 508-799-8534

Central Falls Code Enforcement 580 Broad Street Central Falls RI 02863 31.9 miles from 01501 401-727-7460

Newton Housing Code Enforcement 492 Waltham Street Newton MA 02465 33.4 miles from 01501 617-552-7063

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 37.1 miles from 01501 413-787-6030

Windham Housing Code Enforcement 979 Main Street Windham CT 06226 38.6 miles from 01501 860-465-3071

Enfield Housing Code Enforcement 100 High Street Enfield CT 06082 41.0 miles from 01501 860-253-6386

Nashua Code Enforcement 229 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 43.3 miles from 01501 603-589-3100

Fall River Code Enforcement 1 Government Center Fall River MA 02720 49.4 miles from 01501 508-324-2504

Merrimack Code Enforcement 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack NH 03054 49.5 miles from 01501 603-424-3531

Lawrence Code Enforcement 200 Common Street Lawrence MA 01840 49.6 miles from 01501 978-620-3130

Derry Code Enforcement 14 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 54.1 miles from 01501 603-432-6148

Keene City Code Enforcement 3 Washington Street Keene NH 03431 55.4 miles from 01501 603-352-5440

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.