01068 Code Enforcement

Find 01068 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Worcester Code Enforcement 25 Meade Street Worcester MA 01610 14.1 miles from 01068 508-799-8534

Springfield Massachusetts Code Enforcement 70 Tapley Street Springfield MA 01104 30.8 miles from 01068 413-787-6030

Enfield Housing Code Enforcement 100 High Street Enfield CT 06082 37.4 miles from 01068 860-253-6386

Nashua Code Enforcement 229 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 40.8 miles from 01068 603-589-3100

Newton Housing Code Enforcement 492 Waltham Street Newton MA 02465 41.8 miles from 01068 617-552-7063

Keene City Code Enforcement 3 Washington Street Keene NH 03431 42.0 miles from 01068 603-352-5440

Windham Housing Code Enforcement 979 Main Street Windham CT 06226 44.9 miles from 01068 860-465-3071

Merrimack Code Enforcement 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack NH 03054 45.3 miles from 01068 603-424-3531

Central Falls Code Enforcement 580 Broad Street Central Falls RI 02863 46.5 miles from 01068 401-727-7460

Lawrence Code Enforcement 200 Common Street Lawrence MA 01840 51.3 miles from 01068 978-620-3130

Derry Code Enforcement 14 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 51.7 miles from 01068 603-432-6148

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.