24566 Child Support Office

Find 24566 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Yanceyville Child Support & Social Service Office 175 Church St Yanceyville NC 27379 22.5 miles from 24566 336-694-4141

Roxboro Child Support & Social Service Office 355 South Madison Boulevard Roxboro NC 27573 27.7 miles from 24566 336-599-8361

Burlington Child Support & Social Service Office 319 North Graham Hopedale Road Burlington NC 27217 44.4 miles from 24566 336-570-6570

Hillsborough Child Support & Social Service Office 131 West Margaret Lane Hillsborough NC 27278 46.2 miles from 24566 919-245-2175

Oxford Child Support & Social Service Office 122 Williamsboro Street Oxford NC 27565 47.0 miles from 24566 919-693-1611

Greensboro Child Support & Social Service Office 400 West Market Street Greensboro NC 27401 54.6 miles from 24566 336-641-6438

Durham Child Support & Social Service Office 220 East Main Street Durham NC 27701 54.7 miles from 24566 919-560-8900

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.