21801 Child Support Office

Find 21801 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 410-713-3900

Snow Hill Department of Social Services PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD 21863 19.9 miles from 21801 410-677-6800

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 25.4 miles from 21801 302-856-5586

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 26.9 miles from 21801 410-901-4100

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 36.2 miles from 21801 410-819-4500

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 36.4 miles from 21801 410-770-4848

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 44.8 miles from 21801 240-895-7000

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 52.1 miles from 21801 443-550-6900

Dover Child Support & Social Service Office 1114 South Dupont Highway Dover DE 19901 52.9 miles from 21801 302-739-8299

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.