21798 Child Support Office

Find 21798 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 10.3 miles from 21798 301-600-4555

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 17.2 miles from 21798 410-386-3300

Hagerstown Department of Social Services 122 North Potomac Street Hagerstown MD 21740 23.4 miles from 21798 240-420-2100

Charles Town Child Support & Social Service Office 239 Willow Spring Drive Charles Town WV 25414 33.4 miles from 21798 304-724-2600

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 36.2 miles from 21798 410-872-8700

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 38.7 miles from 21798 443-378-4600

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 40.7 miles from 21798 443-378-4600

Mcconnellsburg Child Support & Social Service Office 116 West Market Street McConnellsburg PA 17233 46.1 miles from 21798 877-727-7238

Carlisle Child Support & Social Service Office 13 North Hanover Street Carlisle PA 17013 46.4 miles from 21798 877-727-7238

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 46.9 miles from 21798 202-442-9900

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 50.7 miles from 21798 410-836-4700

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.