21672 Child Support Office

Find 21672 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 20.4 miles from 21672 410-901-4100

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 21.7 miles from 21672 240-895-7000

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 25.5 miles from 21672 410-713-3900

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 34.1 miles from 21672 443-550-6900

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 35.1 miles from 21672 410-770-4848

Snow Hill Department of Social Services PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD 21863 36.3 miles from 21672 410-677-6800

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 43.9 miles from 21672 410-819-4500

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 46.4 miles from 21672 302-856-5586

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 53.0 miles from 21672 301-392-6400

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 55.2 miles from 21672 410-269-4500

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.