21648 Child Support Office

Find 21648 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 10.3 miles from 21648 410-901-4100

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 18.9 miles from 21648 443-550-6900

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 19.1 miles from 21648 240-895-7000

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 22.0 miles from 21648 410-770-4848

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 35.2 miles from 21648 410-819-4500

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 35.7 miles from 21648 410-713-3900

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 37.6 miles from 21648 410-269-4500

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 39.9 miles from 21648 301-392-6400

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 48.4 miles from 21648 302-856-5586

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 50.6 miles from 21648 202-442-9900

Snow Hill Department of Social Services PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD 21863 50.7 miles from 21648 410-677-6800

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 51.6 miles from 21648 410-810-7600

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.