21629 Child Support Office

Find 21629 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 410-819-4500

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 14.9 miles from 21629 410-770-4848

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 24.4 miles from 21629 410-901-4100

Dover Child Support & Social Service Office 1114 South Dupont Highway Dover DE 19901 25.6 miles from 21629 302-739-8299

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 26.6 miles from 21629 302-856-5586

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 28.3 miles from 21629 410-810-7600

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 36.1 miles from 21629 410-713-3900

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 37.5 miles from 21629 410-269-4500

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 46.3 miles from 21629 443-550-6900

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 51.8 miles from 21629 410-996-0100

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 52.0 miles from 21629 443-378-4600

Salem Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 223 Salem NJ 08079 52.5 miles from 21629 877-655-4371

Snow Hill Department of Social Services PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD 21863 53.2 miles from 21629 410-677-6800

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 53.2 miles from 21629 240-895-7000

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 54.6 miles from 21629 410-836-4700

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 55.0 miles from 21629 443-378-4600

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.