21131 Child Support Office

Find 21131 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 9.1 miles from 21131 443-378-4600

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 12.9 miles from 21131 410-836-4700

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 13.2 miles from 21131 443-378-4600

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 22.7 miles from 21131 410-386-3300

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 25.5 miles from 21131 410-872-8700

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 33.9 miles from 21131 410-810-7600

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 35.8 miles from 21131 410-269-4500

Lancaster Child Support & Social Service Office 150 North Queen Street Lancaster PA 17603 40.0 miles from 21131 877-727-7238

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 41.3 miles from 21131 410-996-0100

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 44.1 miles from 21131 301-600-4555

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 47.8 miles from 21131 202-442-9900

New Castle Child Support & Social Service Office 1901 North Dupont Highway New Castle DE 19720 55.6 miles from 21131 800-372-2022

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.