20701 Child Support Office

Find 20701 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 3.7 miles from 20701 410-872-8700

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 16.4 miles from 20701 443-378-4600

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 17.9 miles from 20701 410-269-4500

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 19.5 miles from 20701 443-378-4600

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 20.1 miles from 20701 202-442-9900

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 35.2 miles from 20701 410-386-3300

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 36.6 miles from 20701 410-836-4700

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 38.7 miles from 20701 301-600-4555

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 38.8 miles from 20701 410-810-7600

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 41.9 miles from 20701 443-550-6900

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 42.3 miles from 20701 301-392-6400

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 44.7 miles from 20701 410-770-4848

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 53.9 miles from 20701 410-819-4500

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 54.2 miles from 20701 410-901-4100

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.