20639 Child Support Office

Find 20639 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 4.4 miles from 20639 443-550-6900

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 20.5 miles from 20639 301-392-6400

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 24.6 miles from 20639 240-895-7000

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 27.4 miles from 20639 410-269-4500

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 28.6 miles from 20639 410-901-4100

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 30.0 miles from 20639 202-442-9900

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 30.7 miles from 20639 410-770-4848

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 41.2 miles from 20639 410-872-8700

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 46.0 miles from 20639 410-819-4500

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 49.2 miles from 20639 443-378-4600

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 51.6 miles from 20639 410-810-7600

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 53.3 miles from 20639 443-378-4600

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.