20615 Child Support Office

Find 20615 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 9.0 miles from 20615 443-550-6900

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 11.3 miles from 20615 240-895-7000

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 24.5 miles from 20615 301-392-6400

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 27.6 miles from 20615 410-901-4100

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 35.7 miles from 20615 410-770-4848

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 40.1 miles from 20615 410-269-4500

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 41.9 miles from 20615 202-442-9900

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 50.6 miles from 20615 410-819-4500

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 51.6 miles from 20615 410-713-3900

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 54.7 miles from 20615 410-872-8700

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.