19966 Child Support Office

Find 19966 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 9.5 miles from 19966 302-856-5586

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 22.7 miles from 19966 410-713-3900

Snow Hill Department of Social Services PO Box 39 Snow Hill MD 21863 29.3 miles from 19966 410-677-6800

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 36.5 miles from 19966 410-819-4500

Dover Child Support & Social Service Office 1114 South Dupont Highway Dover DE 19901 41.0 miles from 19966 302-739-8299

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 43.3 miles from 19966 410-901-4100

Cape May Courthouse Child Support & Social Service Office 4 Moore Road Middle NJ 08210 44.4 miles from 19966 877-655-4371

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 45.6 miles from 19966 410-770-4848

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.