19946 Child Support Office

Find 19946 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Dover Child Support & Social Service Office 1114 South Dupont Highway Dover DE 19901 8.3 miles from 19946 302-739-8299

Denton Department of Social Services 207 South 3rd Street Denton MD 21629 23.0 miles from 19946 410-819-4500

Georgetown Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Academy Street Georgetown DE 19947 24.1 miles from 19946 302-856-5586

Cape May Courthouse Child Support & Social Service Office 4 Moore Road Middle NJ 08210 35.1 miles from 19946 877-655-4371

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 35.7 miles from 19946 410-810-7600

Salem Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 223 Salem NJ 08079 36.9 miles from 19946 877-655-4371

Easton Department of Social Services 301 Bay Street Easton MD 21601 38.4 miles from 19946 410-770-4848

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 44.5 miles from 19946 410-996-0100

New Castle Child Support & Social Service Office 1901 North Dupont Highway New Castle DE 19720 46.5 miles from 19946 800-372-2022

Salisbury Department of Social Services 201 Baptist Street Salisbury MD 21801 46.8 miles from 19946 410-713-3900

Cambridge Department of Social Services 627 Race Street Cambridge MD 21613 46.9 miles from 19946 410-901-4100

Child Support Offices Near Me

Child Support Offices by City

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.