17532 Child Support Office

Find 17532 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Lancaster Child Support & Social Service Office 150 North Queen Street Lancaster PA 17603 12.6 miles from 17532 877-727-7238

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 22.6 miles from 17532 410-836-4700

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 30.0 miles from 17532 410-996-0100

West Chester Child Support & Social Service Office 201 West Market Street West Chester PA 19382 36.7 miles from 17532 877-727-7238

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 37.6 miles from 17532 443-378-4600

Reading Child Support & Social Service Office 633 Court Street Reading PA 19601 38.2 miles from 17532 877-727-7238

New Castle Child Support & Social Service Office 1901 North Dupont Highway New Castle DE 19720 39.3 miles from 17532 800-372-2022

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 41.1 miles from 17532 443-378-4600

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 41.2 miles from 17532 410-386-3300

Chestertown Department of Social Services PO Box 670 Chestertown MD 21620 45.6 miles from 17532 410-810-7600

Salem Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 223 Salem NJ 08079 47.7 miles from 17532 877-655-4371

Media Child Support & Social Service Office Second & Orange Sts Media PA 19063 47.9 miles from 17532 877-727-7238

Carlisle Child Support & Social Service Office 13 North Hanover Street Carlisle PA 17013 53.3 miles from 17532 877-727-7238

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 54.7 miles from 17532 410-872-8700

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.