17329 Child Support Office

Find 17329 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Westminister Department of Social Services 1232 Tech Court Westminster MD 21157 13.0 miles from 17329 410-386-3300

Baltimore Department of Social Services 6401 York Road Baltimore MD 21212 29.8 miles from 17329 443-378-4600

Bel Air Department of Social Services 2 South Bond Street Bel Air MD 21014 30.9 miles from 17329 410-836-4700

Baltimore Department of Social Services 1910 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21213 33.8 miles from 17329 443-378-4600

Lancaster Child Support & Social Service Office 150 North Queen Street Lancaster PA 17603 34.7 miles from 17329 877-727-7238

Carlisle Child Support & Social Service Office 13 North Hanover Street Carlisle PA 17013 35.3 miles from 17329 877-727-7238

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 38.3 miles from 17329 301-600-4555

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 40.5 miles from 17329 410-872-8700

Hagerstown Department of Social Services 122 North Potomac Street Hagerstown MD 21740 46.8 miles from 17329 240-420-2100

New Bloomfield Child Support & Social Service Office 2 West Main Street New Bloomfield PA 17068 48.8 miles from 17329 877-727-7238

Elkton Department of Social Services 170 East Main Street Elkton MD 21921 55.5 miles from 17329 410-996-0100

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.