15421 Child Support Office

Find 15421 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Uniontown Child Support & Social Service Office 22 East Main Street Uniontown PA 15401 7.8 miles from 15421 877-727-7238

Morgantown Child Support & Social Service Office 118 South High Street Morgantown WV 26501 24.6 miles from 15421 304-285-3218

Oakland Department of Social Services 12578 Garrett Highway Oakland MD 21550 31.2 miles from 15421 301-533-3000

Waynesburg Child Support & Social Service Office 19 South Washington Street Waynesburg PA 15370 31.5 miles from 15421 877-727-7238

Fairmont Child Support & Social Service Office 9349 Middletown Road White Hall WV 26554 42.7 miles from 15421 304-367-2771

Keyser Child Support & Social Service Office 18 North Tornado Way Keyser WV 26726 43.6 miles from 15421 304-788-4150

Cumberland Department of Social Services 1 Frederick Street Cumberland MD 21502 46.3 miles from 15421 301-784-7000

Parsons Child Support & Social Service Office 9346 Seneca Trail Hambleton WV 26269 52.3 miles from 15421 304-478-3212

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.