15349 Child Support Office

Find 15349 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Waynesburg Child Support & Social Service Office 19 South Washington Street Waynesburg PA 15370 10.5 miles from 15349 877-727-7238

Morgantown Child Support & Social Service Office 118 South High Street Morgantown WV 26501 11.9 miles from 15349 304-285-3218

Uniontown Child Support & Social Service Office 22 East Main Street Uniontown PA 15401 21.8 miles from 15349 877-727-7238

Fairmont Child Support & Social Service Office 9349 Middletown Road White Hall WV 26554 23.6 miles from 15349 304-367-2771

Moundsville Child Support & Social Service Office 400 Teletech Dr Ste 2 Moundsville WV 26041 36.1 miles from 15349 304-843-4120

Oakland Department of Social Services 12578 Garrett Highway Oakland MD 21550 43.9 miles from 15349 301-533-3000

St. Clairsville Child Support Enforcement Agency 310 Fox Shannon Pl St. Clairsville OH 43950 47.9 miles from 15349 740-695-1074

West Union Child Support & Social Service Office 115 West Main Street West Union WV 26456 48.6 miles from 15349 304-873-2031

Parsons Child Support & Social Service Office 9346 Seneca Trail Hambleton WV 26269 52.0 miles from 15349 304-478-3212

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.