15310 Child Support Office

Find 15310 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Moundsville Child Support & Social Service Office 400 Teletech Dr Ste 2 Moundsville WV 26041 16.4 miles from 15310 304-843-4120

Waynesburg Child Support & Social Service Office 19 South Washington Street Waynesburg PA 15370 17.2 miles from 15310 877-727-7238

Fairmont Child Support & Social Service Office 9349 Middletown Road White Hall WV 26554 29.6 miles from 15310 304-367-2771

St. Clairsville Child Support Enforcement Agency 310 Fox Shannon Pl St. Clairsville OH 43950 29.6 miles from 15310 740-695-1074

Morgantown Child Support & Social Service Office 118 South High Street Morgantown WV 26501 30.1 miles from 15310 304-285-3218

West Union Child Support & Social Service Office 115 West Main Street West Union WV 26456 37.8 miles from 15310 304-873-2031

Uniontown Child Support & Social Service Office 22 East Main Street Uniontown PA 15401 40.9 miles from 15310 877-727-7238

St. Mary'S Child Support & Social Service Office 201 2nd Street St. Marys WV 26170 47.6 miles from 15310 304-684-9244

Harrisville Child Support & Social Service Office 220 West Main Street Harrisville WV 26362 50.5 miles from 15310 304-643-2934

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.