13755 Child Support Office

Find 13755 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Delaware County Court House 3 Court House Square Delhi NY 13753 15.6 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Delaware County SCU 111 Main Street Delhi NY 13753 15.6 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 22.2 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Honesdale Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Court Street Honesdale PA 18431 36.4 miles from 13755 877-727-7238

Chenango County Child Support Unit Court St Norwich NY 13815 43.6 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Otsego County Support Collection Unit 197 Main Street Cooperstown NY 13326 44.7 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Broome County Dept Of Social Services 42 Main Street Binghamton NY 13905 48.9 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Montrose Child Support & Social Service Office 105 Maple Street Montrose PA 18801 49.0 miles from 13755 877-727-7238

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 50.6 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Milford Child Support & Social Service Office 506 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 51.2 miles from 13755 877-727-7238

Schoharie County SCU 284 Main Street Schoharie NY 12157 53.7 miles from 13755 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

Child Support Offices by City

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.