13746 Child Support Office

Find 13746 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Broome County Dept Of Social Services 42 Main Street Binghamton NY 13905 11.8 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Tioga County Child Support Enforcement 20 Court Street Owego NY 13827 22.5 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Chenango County Child Support Unit Court St Norwich NY 13815 26.0 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Cortland County Support Collection Unit 60 Central Avenue Cortland NY 13045 27.3 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Montrose Child Support & Social Service Office 105 Maple Street Montrose PA 18801 30.2 miles from 13746 877-727-7238

Tompkins County OCSE 320 West State Street Ithaca NY 14850 33.7 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Chemung County Family Court 203 William Street Elmira NY 14901 48.5 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Chemung County SCU 425 Pennsylvania Avenue Elmira NY 14904 48.8 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Schuyler County CSEU 323 Owego Street Montour Falls NY 14865 49.1 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Delaware County SCU 111 Main Street Delhi NY 13753 49.5 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Delaware County Court House 3 Court House Square Delhi NY 13753 49.6 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Tunkhannock Child Support & Social Service Office 819 Hunter Highway Tunkhannock PA 18657 51.1 miles from 13746 877-727-7238

Onondaga County Bureau Of Child Support Services 421 Montgomery Street Syracuse NY 13202 55.3 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Onondaga County Family Court 401 Montgomery Street Syracuse NY 13202 55.4 miles from 13746 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.