12770 Child Support Office

Find 12770 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Milford Child Support & Social Service Office 506 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 8.9 miles from 12770 877-727-7238

Honesdale Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Court Street Honesdale PA 18431 23.0 miles from 12770 877-727-7238

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 24.9 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Orange County Department Of Social Services 11 Quarry Road Goshen NY 10924 25.6 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Newton Child Support & Social Service Office 43-47 High Street Newton NJ 07860 27.4 miles from 12770 877-655-4371

Orange County Courthouse 285 Main Street Goshen NY 10924 27.4 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Stroudsburg Child Support & Social Service Office 610 Monroe Street Stroudsburg PA 18360 36.8 miles from 12770 877-727-7238

Belvidere Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 900 Belvidere NJ 07823 44.4 miles from 12770 877-655-4371

Rockland County Child Support Enforcement Unit 2 New Hempstead Road New City NY 10956 48.9 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Morristown Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 910 Morristown NJ 07963 48.9 miles from 12770 877-655-4371

Dutchess County CSEU 58 Market Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 50.4 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Paterson Child Support & Social Service Office 401 Grand Street Paterson NJ 07505 50.9 miles from 12770 877-655-4371

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 54.9 miles from 12770 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

Child Support Offices by City

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.