12759 Child Support Office

Find 12759 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Sullivan County Child Support Enforcement Unit 16 Community Lane Liberty NY 12754 2.9 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Orange County Courthouse 285 Main Street Goshen NY 10924 31.4 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Milford Child Support & Social Service Office 506 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 32.4 miles from 12759 877-727-7238

Orange County Department Of Social Services 11 Quarry Road Goshen NY 10924 33.0 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Honesdale Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Court Street Honesdale PA 18431 33.9 miles from 12759 877-727-7238

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 35.6 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Delaware County Court House 3 Court House Square Delhi NY 13753 36.7 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Delaware County SCU 111 Main Street Delhi NY 13753 36.7 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Dutchess County CSEU 58 Market Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 38.0 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Newton Child Support & Social Service Office 43-47 High Street Newton NJ 07860 50.2 miles from 12759 877-655-4371

Greene County Child Support Enforcement Unit 411 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 50.7 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Columbia County SCU 25 Railroad Avenue Hudson NY 12534 55.6 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

Rockland County Child Support Enforcement Unit 2 New Hempstead Road New City NY 10956 55.8 miles from 12759 888-208-4485

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.