12168 Child Support Office

Find 12168 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Pittsfield Child Support & Social Service Office 160 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 10.0 miles from 12168 413-236-2000

Rensselaer County CSEU & SCU 1801 6th Avenue Troy NY 12180 19.5 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Albany County Family Court 30 Clinton Avenue Albany NY 12207 19.9 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Albany County Child Support Enforcement Unit 162 Washington Avenue Albany NY 12210 20.5 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Columbia County SCU 25 Railroad Avenue Hudson NY 12534 29.6 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Schenectady County CSEU 797 Broadway Schenectady NY 12305 33.5 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Greene County Child Support Enforcement Unit 411 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 34.2 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Greenfield Child Support & Social Service Office 143 Munson Street Greenfield MA 01301 38.5 miles from 12168 413-772-3400

Saratoga County Child Support Enforcement Unit 152 West High Street Ballston Spa NY 12020 38.9 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Holyoke Child Support & Social Service Office 100 Front Street Holyoke MA 01040 46.5 miles from 12168 413-552-5400

Schoharie County SCU 284 Main Street Schoharie NY 12157 47.9 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Washington County Department Of Social Services 383 Broadway Fort Edward NY 12828 50.7 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 95 Liberty Street Springfield MA 01103 51.0 miles from 12168 413-858-1000

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 310 State Street Springfield MA 01105 51.5 miles from 12168 413-858-1300

Torrington Child Support & Social Service Office 62 Commercial Boulevard Torrington CT 06790 52.7 miles from 12168 860-496-6900

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 53.8 miles from 12168 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.