12132 Child Support Office

Find 12132 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Albany County Family Court 30 Clinton Avenue Albany NY 12207 14.1 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Albany County Child Support Enforcement Unit 162 Washington Avenue Albany NY 12210 14.4 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Columbia County SCU 25 Railroad Avenue Hudson NY 12534 17.0 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Rensselaer County CSEU & SCU 1801 6th Avenue Troy NY 12180 18.2 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Pittsfield Child Support & Social Service Office 160 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 19.3 miles from 12132 413-236-2000

Greene County Child Support Enforcement Unit 411 Main Street Catskill NY 12414 21.1 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Schenectady County CSEU 797 Broadway Schenectady NY 12305 28.2 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Schoharie County SCU 284 Main Street Schoharie NY 12157 37.2 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Saratoga County Child Support Enforcement Unit 152 West High Street Ballston Spa NY 12020 38.5 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Ulster County Child Support Enforcement 1011 Development Ct Kingston NY 12401 41.8 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Montgomery County CSEU 64 Broadway Fonda NY 12068 50.8 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Greenfield Child Support & Social Service Office 143 Munson Street Greenfield MA 01301 51.8 miles from 12132 413-772-3400

Torrington Child Support & Social Service Office 62 Commercial Boulevard Torrington CT 06790 52.0 miles from 12132 860-496-6900

Fulton County Child Support 4 Daisy Lane Johnstown NY 12095 53.6 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Dutchess County CSEU 58 Market Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 55.2 miles from 12132 888-208-4485

Holyoke Child Support & Social Service Office 100 Front Street Holyoke MA 01040 55.4 miles from 12132 413-552-5400

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.