11975 Child Support Office

Find 11975 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 39.8 miles from 11975 860-823-5000

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 43.0 miles from 11975 203-974-8000

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 47.1 miles from 11975 860-704-3100

Suffolk County CSEB 3455 Veterans Memorial Highway Ronkonkoma NY 11779 47.1 miles from 11975 888-208-4485

Suffolk County Family Court 400 Carleton Avenue Central Islip NY 11722 51.2 miles from 11975 888-208-4485

Bridgeport Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Housatonic Avenue Bridgeport CT 06606 52.4 miles from 11975 203-551-2700

Willimantic Child Support & Social Service Office 676 Main Street Windham CT 06226 53.2 miles from 11975 860-465-3500

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 53.3 miles from 11975 800-862-0222

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 55.7 miles from 11975 860-612-3400

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.