11971 Child Support Office

Find 11971 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 30.2 miles from 11971 203-974-8000

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 35.1 miles from 11971 860-823-5000

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 35.6 miles from 11971 860-704-3100

Bridgeport Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Housatonic Avenue Bridgeport CT 06606 40.7 miles from 11971 203-551-2700

Suffolk County CSEB 3455 Veterans Memorial Highway Ronkonkoma NY 11779 40.9 miles from 11971 888-208-4485

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 43.9 miles from 11971 860-612-3400

Suffolk County Family Court 400 Carleton Avenue Central Islip NY 11722 45.0 miles from 11971 888-208-4485

Willimantic Child Support & Social Service Office 676 Main Street Windham CT 06226 46.1 miles from 11971 860-465-3500

Waterbury Child Support & Social Service Office 249 Thomaston Avenue Waterbury CT 06702 47.3 miles from 11971 203-597-4000

Manchester Child Support & Social Service Office 699 Middle Turnpike East Manchester CT 06040 50.0 miles from 11971 860-647-1441

Hartford Child Support & Social Service Office 3580 Main Street Hartford CT 06120 52.2 miles from 11971 860-723-1000

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.