11792 Child Support Office

Find 11792 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Suffolk County CSEB 3455 Veterans Memorial Highway Ronkonkoma NY 11779 19.4 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

Suffolk County Family Court 400 Carleton Avenue Central Islip NY 11722 23.5 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 25.2 miles from 11792 203-974-8000

Bridgeport Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Housatonic Avenue Bridgeport CT 06606 25.3 miles from 11792 203-551-2700

Stamford Child Support & Social Service Office 1642 Bedford Street Stamford CT 06905 38.1 miles from 11792 203-251-9300

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 42.4 miles from 11792 860-704-3100

Waterbury Child Support & Social Service Office 249 Thomaston Avenue Waterbury CT 06702 43.6 miles from 11792 203-597-4000

Nassau County SCU 60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard Uniondale NY 11553 43.7 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

Danbury Child Support & Social Service Office 342 Main Street Danbury CT 06810 44.9 miles from 11792 203-207-8900

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 48.4 miles from 11792 860-612-3400

Westchester County Family Court 111 Dr.Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard White Plains NY 10601 49.4 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

Westchester County Office Of Child Support Enforcement 100 East 1st Street Mount Vernon NY 10550 52.7 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

Putnam County Support Collection Unit 110 Old Route 6 Carmel NY 10512 53.6 miles from 11792 888-208-4485

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 53.7 miles from 11792 860-823-5000

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.