11786 Child Support Office

Find 11786 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Suffolk County CSEB 3455 Veterans Memorial Highway Ronkonkoma NY 11779 16.7 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

Suffolk County Family Court 400 Carleton Avenue Central Islip NY 11722 20.7 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

Bridgeport Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Housatonic Avenue Bridgeport CT 06606 23.2 miles from 11786 203-551-2700

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 25.2 miles from 11786 203-974-8000

Stamford Child Support & Social Service Office 1642 Bedford Street Stamford CT 06905 35.1 miles from 11786 203-251-9300

Nassau County SCU 60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard Uniondale NY 11553 40.6 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

Danbury Child Support & Social Service Office 342 Main Street Danbury CT 06810 42.8 miles from 11786 203-207-8900

Waterbury Child Support & Social Service Office 249 Thomaston Avenue Waterbury CT 06702 43.2 miles from 11786 203-597-4000

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 43.5 miles from 11786 860-704-3100

Westchester County Family Court 111 Dr.Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard White Plains NY 10601 46.3 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 49.0 miles from 11786 860-612-3400

Westchester County Office Of Child Support Enforcement 100 East 1st Street Mount Vernon NY 10550 49.5 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

Putnam County Support Collection Unit 110 Old Route 6 Carmel NY 10512 51.3 miles from 11786 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.