08758 Child Support Office

Find 08758 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Toms River Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 2191 Toms River NJ 08754 15.2 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Atlantic City Child Support & Social Service Office 1201 Bacharach Boulevard Atlantic NJ 08401 30.4 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Freehold Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 1252 Freehold NJ 07728 33.3 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Camden Child Support & Social Service Office 101 South 5th Street Camden NJ 08103 48.3 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Woodbury Child Support & Social Service Office 70 Hunter Street Woodbury NJ 08096 48.5 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

New Brunswick Child Support & Social Service Office PO Box 2691 New Brunswick NJ 08903 50.1 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Philadelphia Child Support & Social Service Office 34 South 11th Street Philadelphia PA 19107 50.2 miles from 08758 877-727-7238

Cape May Courthouse Child Support & Social Service Office 4 Moore Road Middle NJ 08210 55.4 miles from 08758 877-655-4371

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.