06378 Child Support Office

Find 06378 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 12.9 miles from 06378 860-823-5000

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 23.0 miles from 06378 800-862-0222

Willimantic Child Support & Social Service Office 676 Main Street Windham CT 06226 27.6 miles from 06378 860-465-3500

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 33.3 miles from 06378 800-675-9397

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 39.7 miles from 06378

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 39.9 miles from 06378 860-704-3100

Manchester Child Support & Social Service Office 699 Middle Turnpike East Manchester CT 06040 41.0 miles from 06378 860-647-1441

Pawtucket DHS 24 Commerce Street Pawtucket RI 02860 43.4 miles from 06378 800-984-8989

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 45.8 miles from 06378 508-646-6200

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 47.4 miles from 06378 860-612-3400

Hartford Child Support & Social Service Office 3580 Main Street Hartford CT 06120 48.4 miles from 06378 860-723-1000

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 52.0 miles from 06378 203-974-8000

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 53.6 miles from 06378 508-961-2000

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 55.3 miles from 06378 508-884-5300

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.