06376 Child Support Office

Find 06376 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 16.8 miles from 06376 860-823-5000

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office 117 Main Street Extension Middletown CT 06457 27.0 miles from 06376 860-704-3100

Willimantic Child Support & Social Service Office 676 Main Street Windham CT 06226 28.9 miles from 06376 860-465-3500

New Haven Child Support & Social Service Office 50 Humphrey Street New Haven CT 06513 33.9 miles from 06376 203-974-8000

New Britain Child Support & Social Service Office 30 Christian Lane New Britain CT 06051 35.7 miles from 06376 860-612-3400

Manchester Child Support & Social Service Office 699 Middle Turnpike East Manchester CT 06040 36.2 miles from 06376 860-647-1441

Hartford Child Support & Social Service Office 3580 Main Street Hartford CT 06120 40.8 miles from 06376 860-723-1000

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 41.9 miles from 06376 800-862-0222

Waterbury Child Support & Social Service Office 249 Thomaston Avenue Waterbury CT 06702 45.5 miles from 06376 203-597-4000

Bridgeport Child Support & Social Service Office 925 Housatonic Avenue Bridgeport CT 06606 49.3 miles from 06376 203-551-2700

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 52.2 miles from 06376 800-675-9397

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.