05342 Child Support Office

Find 05342 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Greenfield Child Support & Social Service Office 143 Munson Street Greenfield MA 01301 16.5 miles from 05342 413-772-3400

Pittsfield Child Support & Social Service Office 160 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 32.4 miles from 05342 413-236-2000

Holyoke Child Support & Social Service Office 100 Front Street Holyoke MA 01040 40.6 miles from 05342 413-552-5400

Rensselaer County CSEU & SCU 1801 6th Avenue Troy NY 12180 45.4 miles from 05342 888-208-4485

Claremont District Office & NH Employment Program 17 Water Street Claremont NH 03743 47.2 miles from 05342 603-542-9544

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 95 Liberty Street Springfield MA 01103 47.4 miles from 05342 413-858-1000

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 310 State Street Springfield MA 01105 47.7 miles from 05342 413-858-1300

Albany County Family Court 30 Clinton Avenue Albany NY 12207 49.3 miles from 05342 888-208-4485

Albany County Child Support Enforcement Unit 162 Washington Avenue Albany NY 12210 49.8 miles from 05342 888-208-4485

Fitchburg Child Support & Social Service Office 473 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 52.3 miles from 05342 978-665-8700

Washington County Department Of Social Services 383 Broadway Fort Edward NY 12828 52.9 miles from 05342 888-208-4485

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.