04562 Child Support Office

Find 04562 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Portland Child Support & Social Service Office 161 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101 23.3 miles from 04562

Lewiston Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Main Street Lewiston ME 04240 30.2 miles from 04562 207-795-4423

Biddeford Child Support & Social Service Office 208 Graham Street Biddeford ME 04005 37.9 miles from 04562

Augusta Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Anthony Avenue Augusta ME 04330 39.8 miles from 04562 207-624-8080

Rockland Child Support & Social Service Office 91 Camden Street Rockland ME 04841 42.9 miles from 04562

South Paris Child Support & Social Service Office 243 Main Street Paris ME 04281 46.6 miles from 04562

Sanford Child Support & Social Service Office 890 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 53.0 miles from 04562

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.