04039 Child Support Office

Find 04039 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Lewiston Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Main Street Lewiston ME 04240 15.4 miles from 04039 207-795-4423

Portland Child Support & Social Service Office 161 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101 17.5 miles from 04039

South Paris Child Support & Social Service Office 243 Main Street Paris ME 04281 22.8 miles from 04039

Biddeford Child Support & Social Service Office 208 Graham Street Biddeford ME 04005 29.4 miles from 04039

Conway District Office & NH Employment Program 73 Hobbs St Conway NH 03818 37.9 miles from 04039 603-447-3841

Sanford Child Support & Social Service Office 890 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 38.0 miles from 04039

Augusta Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Anthony Avenue Augusta ME 04330 41.5 miles from 04039 207-624-8080

Rochester District Office & NH Employment Program 150 Wakefield Street Rochester NH 03867 50.9 miles from 04039 603-332-9120

Farmington Child Support & Social Service Office 114 Corn Shop Ln Farmington ME 04938 53.9 miles from 04039

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.