04019 Child Support Office

Find 04019 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Portland Child Support & Social Service Office 161 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101 8.1 miles from 04019

Biddeford Child Support & Social Service Office 208 Graham Street Biddeford ME 04005 22.8 miles from 04019

Lewiston Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Main Street Lewiston ME 04240 29.2 miles from 04019 207-795-4423

Sanford Child Support & Social Service Office 890 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 37.7 miles from 04019

South Paris Child Support & Social Service Office 243 Main Street Paris ME 04281 42.1 miles from 04019

Augusta Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Anthony Avenue Augusta ME 04330 48.1 miles from 04019 207-624-8080

Rochester District Office & NH Employment Program 150 Wakefield Street Rochester NH 03867 50.8 miles from 04019 603-332-9120

Seacoast District Office & NH Employment Program 50 International Drive Portsmouth NH 03801 54.6 miles from 04019 603-433-8300

Conway District Office & NH Employment Program 73 Hobbs St Conway NH 03818 54.8 miles from 04019 603-447-3841

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.