03280 Child Support Office

Find 03280 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Claremont District Office & NH Employment Program 17 Water Street Claremont NH 03743 17.7 miles from 03280 603-542-9544

Concord District Office & NH Employment Program 40 Terrill Park Drive Concord NH 03301 29.5 miles from 03280 603-271-6200

Manchester District Office & NH Employment Program 195 McGregor Street Manchester NH 03102 34.2 miles from 03280 603-668-2330

Laconia District Office & NH Employment Program 65 Beacon Street West Laconia NH 03246 38.9 miles from 03280 603-524-4485

Southern District Office & NH Employment Program 3 Pine Street Extension Nashua NH 03060 43.2 miles from 03280 603-883-7726

Fitchburg Child Support & Social Service Office 473 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 44.5 miles from 03280 978-665-8700

Greenfield Child Support & Social Service Office 143 Munson Street Greenfield MA 01301 50.2 miles from 03280 413-772-3400

Lowell Child Support & Social Service Office 131 Davidson Street Lowell MA 01852 54.9 miles from 03280 978-446-2400

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.