03264 Child Support Office

Find 03264 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Laconia District Office & NH Employment Program 65 Beacon Street West Laconia NH 03246 18.6 miles from 03264 603-524-4485

Conway District Office & NH Employment Program 73 Hobbs St Conway NH 03818 33.7 miles from 03264 603-447-3841

Concord District Office & NH Employment Program 40 Terrill Park Drive Concord NH 03301 38.5 miles from 03264 603-271-6200

Claremont District Office & NH Employment Program 17 Water Street Claremont NH 03743 40.6 miles from 03264 603-542-9544

Littleton District Office & NH Employment Program 80 North Littleton Road Littleton NH 03561 41.4 miles from 03264 603-444-6786

Rochester District Office & NH Employment Program 150 Wakefield Street Rochester NH 03867 46.5 miles from 03264 603-332-9120

Sanford Child Support & Social Service Office 890 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 50.8 miles from 03264

Manchester District Office & NH Employment Program 195 McGregor Street Manchester NH 03102 52.9 miles from 03264 603-668-2330

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.