03256 Child Support Office

Find 03256 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Laconia District Office & NH Employment Program 65 Beacon Street West Laconia NH 03246 10.4 miles from 03256 603-524-4485

Concord District Office & NH Employment Program 40 Terrill Park Drive Concord NH 03301 30.0 miles from 03256 603-271-6200

Conway District Office & NH Employment Program 73 Hobbs St Conway NH 03818 35.8 miles from 03256 603-447-3841

Rochester District Office & NH Employment Program 150 Wakefield Street Rochester NH 03867 39.0 miles from 03256 603-332-9120

Claremont District Office & NH Employment Program 17 Water Street Claremont NH 03743 39.3 miles from 03256 603-542-9544

Manchester District Office & NH Employment Program 195 McGregor Street Manchester NH 03102 44.3 miles from 03256 603-668-2330

Sanford Child Support & Social Service Office 890 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 44.7 miles from 03256

Littleton District Office & NH Employment Program 80 North Littleton Road Littleton NH 03561 49.8 miles from 03256 603-444-6786

Seacoast District Office & NH Employment Program 50 International Drive Portsmouth NH 03801 55.7 miles from 03256 603-433-8300

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.