02882 Child Support Office

Find 02882 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 2.3 miles from 02882 800-862-0222

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 11.3 miles from 02882 800-675-9397

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 26.8 miles from 02882 508-646-6200

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 28.4 miles from 02882

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 31.4 miles from 02882 508-961-2000

Pawtucket DHS 24 Commerce Street Pawtucket RI 02860 32.2 miles from 02882 800-984-8989

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 33.2 miles from 02882 860-823-5000

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 38.7 miles from 02882 508-884-5300

Willimantic Child Support & Social Service Office 676 Main Street Windham CT 06226 43.7 miles from 02882 860-465-3500

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 51.7 miles from 02882 508-895-7000

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 54.3 miles from 02882 508-732-3100

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.