02791 Child Support Office

Find 02791 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 10.1 miles from 02791 508-961-2000

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 11.0 miles from 02791 800-675-9397

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 13.8 miles from 02791 508-646-6200

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 21.2 miles from 02791 800-862-0222

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 25.6 miles from 02791 508-884-5300

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 26.8 miles from 02791

Pawtucket DHS 24 Commerce Street Pawtucket RI 02860 28.9 miles from 02791 800-984-8989

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 35.4 miles from 02791 508-732-3100

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 38.5 miles from 02791 508-895-7000

Hyannis Child Support & Social Service Office 181 Barnstable Road Barnstable Town MA 02601 41.9 miles from 02791 508-862-6600

Norwich Child Support & Social Service Office 401 West Thames Street Norwich CT 06360 52.7 miles from 02791 860-823-5000

Framingham Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Fountain Street Framingham MA 01702 54.7 miles from 02791 508-661-6600

Boston Child Support & Social Service Office 1010 Massachusetts Avenue Boston MA 02118 55.2 miles from 02791 617-989-2200

Roxbur Child Support & Social Service Office 2201 Washington Street Boston MA 02119 55.5 miles from 02791 617-989-6000

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.