02713 Child Support Office

Find 02713 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 11.7 miles from 02713 508-961-2000

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 20.6 miles from 02713 800-675-9397

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 23.1 miles from 02713 508-646-6200

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 29.5 miles from 02713 800-862-0222

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 33.1 miles from 02713 508-884-5300

Hyannis Child Support & Social Service Office 181 Barnstable Road Barnstable Town MA 02601 35.3 miles from 02713 508-862-6600

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 37.2 miles from 02713 508-732-3100

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 37.4 miles from 02713

Pawtucket DHS 24 Commerce Street Pawtucket RI 02860 39.2 miles from 02713 800-984-8989

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 44.8 miles from 02713 508-895-7000

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.